Department of Youth
The Youth Department seeks to develop and plan programs and activities that meet the spiritual, physical, emotional and social needs of KCFA youth/teenagers. Our youth are taught Biblical principles that they can internalize and apply to their daily lives.
- To develop and plan programs and activities that will meet the spiritual, physical, emotional, and social needs of the teens/youth.
- To provide opportunities for them to come to a saving faith of the Lord Jesus Christ. To help the youth to live a spirit-filled life.
- To teach the youth the Word of God and help them to internalize and apply it in their lives.
- To provide opportunities for the youth to develop healthy friendships with other Kenyans their own age.
- To train and develop youth leaders who can become mentors, counselors, and leaders to other Kenyan youth.
- To develop resource people and materials that will be available to those desiring to minister to the youth.
- To recruit a team of leaders who will be available to the youth as counselors and mentors and in particular to help them through the transition period of adolescence.
- To plan and facilitate programs and activities during the annual conference that will encompass the following: Bible Study and Lessons, Recreation and Sports, Social interaction, Worship, Youth concerts.
Joy M. Muthami