A promise Generation is a department within the Kenya Christian Fellowship in America [KCFA] organization that targets to reach out to both young adults and singles starting at the age of 19 with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our Goal is to
- To connect with other singles and young adults as we seek to connect with Christ through fellowships, mentorship, training, guidance and counseling, career development, social skill among others for successful navigation through life.
- To reach out to other young adults /singles and to embrace them with the love of God for the purpose of winning their souls for the glory of God.
- To network and to bring together all singles and young adults’ all over the US states and beyond by organizing conferences, retreats, seminars and workshops. The purpose is to encourage them to be responsible adults, focused, productive and dedicated into serving God and people.
- To empower these young adults/single to take up leadership and to steer them into the next level through God’s guidance, prayer, critical thinking, team leadership and desire to bring positive change for the benefit of all.
- To encourage active participation in the events and activities organized by the group itself, or by the National Office of the KCFA or its affiliate groups.
- To disciple, equip, sharpen, utilize talent, utilize skills and abilities of the members and to direct the same into promoting the success and sustainability of the group as well as the KCFA at large.