The KCFA Children’s department focuses on teaching God’s word to children between the ages of 2 -12. Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.” The goal is to introduce children to the basics of God as our Heavenly Father who loves us very much and created us for a special purpose to honor Him in everything we do.
VISION AND MISSION
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have have everlasting life.”
- Honoring authority. Ephesians 6:1-3 states: “Children obey your parents in the Lord for this is right, honor your father and mother which is the first commandment with a promise- that it may go well with you and you may enjoy long life on the earth.”
- Psalm 119:9,11 How can a young man keep his ways pure? By living according to God’s word. Psalm 119:11 “Your word have I kept in my heart so that I may not sin against you.”
- I Timothy 4:12 “ Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young but set an example to the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.”
- The children meet once a week via a zoom fellowship to encourage one another and to ensure they are growing in their Bible reading and prayer life.